Hypermail 2a24 problem report

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden_at_cas.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:50:59 -0400

This is a problem I had with 1.02, and then I built 2a24 to see if things had gotten better.

A user emails URLs to my mailing list. Sometimes, they read:

http://news.com/News/Item/0,4,41111,00.html?st.ne.fd.gif.f

What hypermail generates is a link to
http://news.com/News/Item/0,

followed by the text
,4,41111,00.html?st.ne.fd.gif.f

Is there ever going to be a fix so that hypermail doesn't stop at the comma?

--

<*> O- <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>
Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should be construed as representing my employer's opinions. -><-