Re: Hypermail 2a24 problem report

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden_at_cas.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:47:03 -0400

I apologize.

I had installed the new hypermail 2a24. However, when I ran the command, I picked up inadvertently an older version.

I am rerunning with the newer version at this moment.

It appears things work fine with the new version.

Congrats!

--

<*> O- <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>
Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should be construed as representing my employer's opinions. -><-