Re: Bug in 2.0b2

From: Kent Landfield <>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:01:13 -0500 (CDT)

# Some clarification regarding ListProcessor is probably in order here...
# ListProcessor 7.x and 8.x (current version is 8.2) does not insert
# this null line into the message either. I've been an active member
# of the ListProcessor development community since version 5.12 or some
# such version, and the operating principle has always been that writing
# of mail into unix mbox files was a function of sendmail (or another
# MTA) not a function of the ListProcessor. For this reason, although
# there is some minor header re-writing is done for outgoing mail,
# ListProcessor essentially stores messages in its list archives with
# the same header and delimiting data incoming messages arrive with
# at the time the MTA writes it to disk.

Could you please send me, off-line, a sample mailbox that I can test with ? I do not have a problem supporting more than just unix mailbox formats. I think it is even on the TODO list. But to make that happen I need to have the real mccoy for development and testing. Thanks.

Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Please send comp.sources.misc related mail to
Search the Usenet FAQ Archive at