Re: [patch] I18N thread

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

 I've tested this a little bit and found one apparent bug. The author name (the "name" field in struct emailinfo) seems to be sometimes incorrect. I created archives from the same mbox using versions of hypermail before and after this patch and compared them using tests/diff_hypermail.pl, and saw many emails where the author name got changed to "postmaster" in the patched version. Are you able to duplicate this problem?

Peter McCluskey         | Everyone complains about the laws of physics, but no
www.bayesianinvestor.com| one does anything about them. - from Schild's Ladder