[patch] I18N thread

From: Daigo Matsubara <daigo_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:39:09 +0900

Hi all,

Attached file are patches for I18N threading. It contains patches for both C code and autoconf files (configure.in and config.h.in), but I'm not well about autoconf so it may be not good.

I'm testing my patch on Debian/x86 and Solaris2.6/Sparc with GNU libiconv, I'm not sure about Solaris's one.

This patch works for thread index and hyperlinks on each message, but it doesn't translate entire message into UTF-8. It's next step.

Please review the patch, any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Daigo Matsubara / W3C Systems Team / mailto:daigo_at_w3.org