Re: [hypermail] Incremental updates (was: Problems with 2.1.8)

From: Bill Moseley <moseley_at_hank.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:33:16 -0800

Oh, I left one question out.

I found that I could not feed documents to hypermail out of date order
-- at least in my 2.1.8 tests I had to sort the messages before feeding
them to hypermail. Is this what's expected?

I have a situation where an archive was being incrementally added to, but for for a while messages were not being delivered correctly -- so I have a gap in the archive.

I now have those messages. Is there a way to add those in or do I need to recreate the entire archive?

--

Bill Moseley
moseley_at_hank.org Received on Thu 22 Jan 2004 03:38:10 AM GMT