[hypermail] Is there a web page for current posts to this list (NOT ARCHIVES)

From: aruL maaran <arul_at_blackhole.riot.eu.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: 27 Dec 2003 07:32:57 -0000

I understand that this list's archives for earlier months are available on a URL (what a superfluous question on the hyper mail list ! ;-))

However what about the current posts. Is there a URL where I can read current posts ?

Sometimes my inward mail is garbled and so I'd wish to read current posts off the list's URL ( web page whatever...) instead of receiving them in my in box

Thanks as always
aruL

p.s. - By the way I haven't received any reply from Rev. Bob on my second post (partial reply) to the list. **If it is already replied**, could some one forward it here again ? [I might have lost the reply in the garbled in messages] Received on Sat 27 Dec 2003 07:33:01 AM GMT