[hypermail] NEwbie - Win 2000 questions

From: aruL maaran <arul_at_blackhole.riot.eu.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: 24 Dec 2003 14:32:06 -0000

Dear members

I'm presently involved in archiving a yahoo groups mailing list. In the process I stumbled upon your hypermail software

I'm a win 2000 user

I need to do is something like

  1. http://www.hypermail.org/win32.html is too complicated for me

do any of you know of a Win32 port for Hypermail ? which will run straight off a win 2000 machine ?

If yes please give me the URL (both for the software and help / FAQ)

2. or else are there other software (freeware pref.) that will do the job of sorting / archiving / indexing a mailing list

3. I wish to do the same indexing as hypermail does author.. subject .. date .. thread etc.

4. The output may be html or text files (either format is acceptable)

p.s. - * as I'm not sure if my membership is approved, I'm sending this to a couple of members as well *.Sorry for the inconvenience caused Received on Wed 24 Dec 2003 02:32:22 PM GMT