Re: [hypermail] Version 2.0.0 uploaded to Sourceforge

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:14:30 -0600 (CST)

#
# "Peter C. McCluskey" wrote:
#
# > Does anyone have write access to the hypermail.org site who is willing
# > to update it?
#
# As far as I know, the only person with this access is Kent.
#
# AMK4
I am happy to update it here, Just tell me what and to where. FYI. I just purchased a new system that I plan to dedicate to hypermail.org so that I can give the core team access to it for updates and etc.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/