Re: [hypermail] Version 2.0.0 uploaded to Sourceforge

From: Peter C. McCluskey <>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:37:48 -0800 (PST)
>FYI. I just purchased a new system that I plan to dedicate to
> so that I can give the core team access to it for
>updates and etc.

 Giving several of us write access to it would be great.  The would suggest giving write access to at least myself, Daniel Stenberg <>, and Bob Crispen <>, and maybe Ashley Kirchner, Jose Kahan, and a few others.

 If it will take a while for this to happen, please add a link to the Sourceforge page ( and/or copy the tar file from there.

Peter McCluskey | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy: | or .ps Received on Tue 20 Feb 2001 12:42:21 AM GMT