"other archives" link not correct

From: Tom von Alten <tom_vonalten_at_boi.hp.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:52:44 -0700

Greetings:

We just noticed that the "other archives" link being put in the header of messages by 2b28 is not correct, and doesn't seem to respond to changes in either of 'hm_archives' or 'archives' variables. (Are there really supposed to be 2 of those, btw?)

The "Other archives" link in the indexes *is* being set, to the contents of the 'hm_archives' variable in our .hmrc file. It's getting set to a null string, which works as "back" in at least one browser I know, but I'd guess is in general undefined.

_____________ Hewlett-Packard Computer Peripherals Bristol Tom von Alten mailto:Tom_vonAlten_at_boi.hp.com

          This posting is for informational purposes only.
          It is not a statement of the Hewlett-Packard Co.