Are you interested in this change of presentation?

From: <jose.kahan_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:17:01 +0100 (MET)

Hello Kent and other hypermailes,

Remember I wanted to propose a new format when not using tables, and have some kind of easy mail indexes too?

You can see a live demo (well, it's the archive itself) at:

        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/

I have a frontend perls script which makes that front cover page. The script is also my fault-tolerant layer to the archive.

If you go browsing into the archive you'll see my proposition of how to re-organize the elements in the pages, the mail actions item, and the CSS links (I only put a white css on the indexes, so that you can see how easy it is).

My CSS rule just says BODY { background-color: #FFFFFF }

If you're interested, I can commit these changes, or part of them. I had already promised the CSS one, the fix to the mailto: declaration, and avoiding having a mr. Message-Id mailto link.

In addition, I have the new format proposal, and the mail actions bar.

If you're interested for all of them, I just need to add two messages to lang.c for the Mail actions bar and it'll be ready.

Tell me what you think,

-Jose Received on Thu 23 Dec 1999 11:17:59 AM GMT