Re: hypermail-2b27.tar.gz available

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:22:54 -0600 (CST)

I just mailed this out ...

# # The same problem exists in 2b27, using input from both stdin (incremental)
# # and an mbox. The problem does go away if I use the stripsubject directive,
# # which for me is an acceptable workaround.
#
# Could you send me a sample mailbox with just a couple messages that
# show this ? Please send it to hypermail-data_at_landfield.com and I'll
# see what I can do about fixing it.

The fuctions that deal with replies look for the Re: and return a pointer to the subject line after the "Re: ". Since the [subject-prefix] is being put in directly after Subject: in the messages, such as:

Initial message: