Re: Another case where FAULTY MIME blocks hypermail

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:37:24 -0600 (CST)

# I now found another case, but with a much more popular client:
# QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 4.0.1

Ouch. That's used just a bit more...

# doesn't seem to be adding a last "-" to the boundary string. When trying
# to convert a mailbox which had this problem, hypermail stops adding
# messages there. It doesn't even add the attachments that were there.
#
# I'll try to add some code for protecting against this problem and for
# Bjarni's too. And I think this should make it to 2.0.0 too.

Yes, I agree.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/