Re: Hypermail & WIN32

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 10:08:43 -0500 (CDT)

# Dear all,
#
# I just went through the list archives and noticed many references to porting a
# version of hypermail to windows. Is there any new information on this front?
#
# Thanks,
#
# Tom
#
# *****************************
# Thomas Rodman
# Montgomery, AL
# tomrodman_at_mindspring.com

Good question Tom. I have been told that it has been built and used successfully on NT. It was built using CygWin (b19) to compile it. <http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32> Have I done it ? No, but there seems to be more than one person that has made it work.

Anyone ?

Have you done this ? If so, could you put together a simple bulleted list of the steps to make it happen ? That would be very useful and I'll see that we include it in the release docs. I highly doubt that configure will work as is in that environment but stranger things have happened. ;)

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/