Status

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 22:46:41 -0500 (CDT)

I've updated some of the documents a bit more by adding the non-documented new directives. I think everything is up-to-date with the exception of the hypermail.1 man page and the attachments.txt file. I'll clean up the hypermail.1 tomorrow. If someone could update the attachments.txt file with the proper info then the docs will be current. All the docs could use a once over by other eyes. Please don't hesitate to send corrections.

Here is my list of things to do to get to a final release.

BUGS and Testing:

Documentation:

General:

Please add to this if I am missing something.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/