Re: ANNOUNCE: 2b25

From: Tony Earnshaw <tonye_at_ilion.nl_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:54:03 +0200

| # 2: mail is still unusable when used by MS Internet Explorer 5 and
| # Netscape Communicator 4.61. In IE 5.0 it still produces the same
rubbish
| # characters in the text and with Communicator it will not even send
text.

| ?? Not sure what's going on here. I guess I'll have to try it and
| see.

Splendid! If you can find out what's going on, we're home and dry. I can adapt the HTM code in mail.c and otherwise adapt it to what we need, it's just the way it's printing out SMTP that defeats me.

Of course, if it were to quote original body as well in the reply, it'd be the bee's knees :-)

Thanks,

Tony