Re: Oddities

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 23:17:23 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

> What happened? It completely lost track of the images? I have other
> messages (that aren't forwarded ones) containing images and those get
> saved out just fine, but for some reason it lost track of this one?
> What's the scoop?

If you could make the original problem (single) mail available, I could have a look at how the current hypermail deals with it.

I have enough with one distribution of hypermail, so I prefer to solve the bugs in the main development one. I'm hoping to see Jose's changes incorporated into it soon.

> Any ideas?

Not without the full problematic email to debug with.

--
 /
  Daniel Stenberg