patching 2a24

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:32:45 +0200 (MET DST)

Yes

Two bugs corrected:

  1. Tim Witham found and cured a SunOS crash in string.c.
  2. I found and hopefully corrected the annoying bug that makes hypermail try to create the attachment directories without prefixing the directory name with the -d specified dir. I.e, the directory was made in the wrong dir and thus storing the file fails.

Both changes have been committed to CVS.

Thanks for fast and accurate bug reports.

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast