getting hypermail work

From: Long <gmlong_at_suffolk.lib.ny.us_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:21:04 -0400 (EDT)

I am having some difficulty getting hypermail to work on my unix system. I ran:

hypermail -m "/home/gmlong/" -d "/home/gmlong/html/"

where /home/gmlong/ is a directory that contains mbox and /home/gmlong/html is a directory that I want the html files to be stored in. I successfully created the html files, but I can't get email messages that I send to that mail box to come up in the index. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for you help,
Gary. Received on Sun 11 Jul 1999 08:52:37 PM GMT