last dev HM (CVS)

From: Otis Gospodnetic <otis_at_DOMINIS.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 11:46:37 -0400

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something.... I got the CVS version of HM this (U.S. East Coast) morning, compiled + installed it, added these 2 options to my .hmrc file:

# 1 - Require non-null Message-IDs
# 0 - Allow null Message-IDs
hm_require_msgid = 0

# 1 - Discard duplicate Message-IDs
# 0 - Allow duplicate Message-IDs (modify them to be unique) hm_discard_dup_msgids = 0

... and then tested it (by sending a message to a mailing lsit that uses HM for archiving) and got the same error as before:

Message-ID is missing, ignoring message with subject 'Foo Bar'.

hypermail -V shows the same version/patch level info as the previous HM (2a22)...

I am invoking HM as follows:
... "|/usr/local/bin/hypermail -c /usr/home/majordomo/.hmrc -i"

File /usr/home/majordomo/.hmrc does exist, just checked.

Am I missing something, using HM incorrectly, or ... ?

Thanks!

Otis Gospodnetic

--
InfoJump - listing over 4,000 electronic periodicals
         - http://www.infojump.com/