RE: some replies aren't really replies

From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane_at_newcastle.ac.uk_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:20:28 +0100 (GMT)

You may want to look at the threading in the latest version. This does a much better (even though I say it myself :->) job of getting all of the messages that should be in a thread into that thread. (it fails occasionally - generally related to either duplicate message-ids and/or use of reply to start a new thread).

It does have to do a bit more work to get this threading, but at the same time I managed to simplify the threadprint functions so it may be a bit faster overall.

Paul