Per-list searching

From: Brian Lalor <blalor_at_hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 13:05:14 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to set up a search engine on a per-list basis, like the Hypermail folks have configured for this list. I'm considering install ht://dig, but that's geared more toward searching an intranet or group of sites, rather than a relatively small set of files. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor_at_hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.

   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now! Received on Sun 16 May 1999 07:04:14 PM GMT