Re: Y2K compliancy

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel.stenberg_at_autodiagnos.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:52:00 +0200

Achatz, Stephanie [C] wrote:

> When will a Y2K compliant version of Hypermail be released to the
> public? The most recent comments on your web site indicate that a Y2K
> compliant version is not in circulation.

AFAIK the current development version _is_ Y2K compliant. At least did Kent make a lot of Y2K-fixes in the version which I based my first "unofficial" beta upon and the whole alpha-series followed from that.

I'd be happy if someone could verify that!

 / Daniel Received on Fri 30 Apr 1999 08:16:47 AM GMT