Header parsing in 2.0a15,a18?

From: Steve Wampler <swampler_at_noao.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:09:38 -0700

I've got some, uh, rather large email folders that I've been trying to convert to html with hypermail. I've been tyring the newer alpha releases because of the MIME support, but see lots of problems with header parsing. The results vary with the type/size of folder, but I see:

I've applied the patch to 2.0a18 to remove the spurious "level" argument in the threadprint.c file, incidently. 2.0a15 shows similar (identical, in fact) problems.

Now, just to confuse things, 2.0a3 has no problem extracting the messages correctly.

What these folders all have in common is that they are folders holding copies of *outgoing* mail. I don't think I've seen the problem on folders on incoming mail (though none of those folders are as big on my system).

Is anyone else seeing this?

--
Steve Wampler-  SOLIS Project, National Solar Observatory
swampler_at_noao.edu