Re: Hypermail on Win32

From: Peter Murray <pem_at_po.cwru.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:08:31 -0500

--On Tue, Mar 2, 1999 3:38 PM -0600 "David D. Kilzer" <ddkilzer_at_ti.com> wrote:

>   o Terry needed a listserv to mbox format converter since the mailing

> list software he users under Windows saves the files in listserv
> format.
I've used a PERL program called "n2folder" from a package "cms2pine" that
was once available via FTP from musie.phlab.missouri.edu. That host is now defunct, and I don't know if there is another site out there that has it, so I thought I'd attach it to this message. It has worked for me in the past, but I don't know how robust it is...

Peter

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                    pem_at_po.cwru.edu
Digital Media Services                 http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html