Re: hypermail core dump - buffer overflow

From: David D. Kilzer <ddkilzer_at_ti.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:47:26 -0600

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, William F. Maton <wmaton_at_enterprise.ic.gc.ca> wrote:
>Well, maybe it is time to just put up a CVS server, check in the hypermail
>source, give write access to a few 'blessed' and capable people, and let
>the masses at least try the progressive code. That's certainly one way,
>and it has been pretty successful for very large projects as well as small
>ones.

I believe Kent's plan was to set up a CVS server, but he hadn't gotten around to it yet. I *assume* more personal or work-related matters came up, or he would have 2.0b4 released or a CVS server set up.

Dave

--
David D. Kilzer            \   ``What we hope ever to do with ease,
Software Designer          /      we must learn first to do with