hypermail.pl

From: Herbert Homeier t4720 <herbert.homeier_at_chemie.uni-regensburg.de_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 19:06:52 +0100

Hi,

although this is about a hack of a perl script that does not offer full hypermail functionality, I thought, it might be of interest to you. When I talk below about the 'original C version' I mean 1.02. Actually, I did find your site only after my hack... The main reason for doing the hack was the support of META tags, and the fact that C 1.02 did not provide proper HTML syntax. The latter seems to be much better in C 2.03b. Does this version also support META tags? Maybe, the perl versions deserve also a link from your 'The Others' page?

Best regards

Herbert