Re: 2b9 ?

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:44:52 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Paradise Cowgirl wrote:

> Well, I just sent off a who command for hypermail_at_landfield.com and
> got back a message (automated) that the who command has been disabled.
>
> What I will do, starting later tonight is to start archiving the list
> at: http://www.wildheart.org/archives/hypermail/ - for now, it's the
> best I can do...

As someone commented earlier this month (it's still November in my timezone ;-), the archives at landfield.com have not been updated. If someone has the month of November in Unix mailbox format, I'll archive it. I'm afraid I've deleted most of it from my mailbox...

Thanks!

Cheers,
~Darci "Paradise Cowgirl" Chapman

--
information is not knowledge. knowledge is not
wisdom.  wisdom is not truth.  truth is not beauty.