Re: 2b9 ?

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:40:54 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Paradise Cowgirl wrote:

> > At this point, just to be safe, it might also make sense to have someone
> > keep a copy of all the members of this list, just in case Kent's site goes
> > down without warning. Then, the person with the copy could resurect the
> > list somewhere else. Any volunteers?
>
> I'd be willing to do this. I could also mirror an archived version of this
> list (imagine that! ;-) Let me know...

Well, I just sent off a who command for hypermail_at_landfield.com and got back a message (automated) that the who command has been disabled.

What I will do, starting later tonight is to start archiving the list at: http://www.wildheart.org/archives/hypermail/ - for now, it's the best I can do...

Cheers,
~Darci "Paradise Cowgirl" Chapman

--
information is not knowledge. knowledge is not
wisdom.  wisdom is not truth.  truth is not beauty.