Preventing attached HTML document in-lining

From: Mouse Rogue <roguemouse_at_yahoo.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

How do I get Hypermail to *not* in-line an attached HTML document?

Previous e-mail mesasges on this topic appear to suggest that attached HTML document in-lining only occurs if the appropriate values are set in the configuration file.

However, my configuration file only specifies image files for in-lining, yet an attached HTML document still gets in-lined with the associated e-mail message.

A quick scan of the 2.0B3 source code (specifically, 'parse.c') appears to show that attached HTML document in-lining is hard-coded and is not configurable. Am I reading the source code right or did I miss something?

Thanks.

DO YOU YAHOO!?