Re: change extension

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:14:31 -0500 (CDT)

#
# Suggestion time again:
#
# I'd like to be able to change what extension hypermail will use on the
# created HTML files.
#
# I just created a mail archive in which I'd like all generated pages to be
# .shtml to better allow them to dynamically use current header and footer and
# not the one that was accurate when the particular mails and indexes were
# created.
#

That too is there although it is listed as

I'll change that and see what we can do.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/