A Thank You

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:37:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all,

I just want to take a moment to thank Kent and all the other developers for all your hard work on hypermail.

I very recently set up yet another archive for a technical list and the response has been quite overwhelming :) And all the thanks I have gotten from the list members needs to be passed on to all of you! So...

                        Thank You!

Cheers,
~d

--
information is not knowledge. knowledge is not
wisdom.  wisdom is not truth.  truth is not beauty.