Re: Searching hypermail

From: Paradise Cowgirl <>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Judd Salisbury wrote:

> Does anyone know where I get a good hypermail search cgi? I just need
> basic searching functionality.

I've been using (web)glimpse - there's even a scrap of code you can use to deal with hypermail pages that does not index the words in "Next Message", "Previous Message", etc.

information is not knowledge. knowledge is not
wisdom.  wisdom is not truth.  truth is not beauty.
beauty is not love. love is not music.
music is the best.   -- FZ