repeating text in archive message page

From: Gordon H. Buchan <gbuchan_at_matrox.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 13:21:12 -0400

Hi everyone.

Thought I'd start out my first post with a mystery.

A mailing list is based on Majordomo. The following automatic footer is attached to each message:

To unsubscribe from the CUSIDnet mailing list, send a message to cusid-request_at_anadas.com with the following command in the message BODY: unsubscribe your_at_email.address
Follow CUSIDnet on the web at http://cusidnet.anadas.com

This is the way messages appear when I receive them in my pop mailbox at work.

However, when the same message is viewed in the Hypermail archive, it comes out like this:

(You can see for yourself at http://cusidnet.anadas.com/fall1998/0025.html)

I have determined for sure that this problem happens somewhere inside the hypermail binary. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance,

Gordon H. Buchan

Gordon H. Buchan
Technical Writer
Matrox Networks / Matrox Electronic Systems
email:  gbuchan_at_matrox.com          1055 St-Regis Blvd.
voice:  +1 (514) 685-7230 x2523     Dorval, Quebec
fax:    +1 (514) 822-6272           Canada H9P 2T4
http://www.matrox.com/networks Received on Tue 08 Sep 1998 08:17:54 PM GMT