Re: Regarding yet another SIGSEGV

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:39:01 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, William F. Maton wrote:

> Sorry I didn't get back to you, I'm still clearing out my mail box
> after having returned from holidays... anyhow, I gave 2b3 a shot on the
> same file, and it works just dandy! Thank you and to Kent for the fixed
> version.

Great to hear that b3 works that much better. Personally, I haven't yet had time to play around with it but the small amount of bug reports indicates it works pretty good out there. Or perhaps it indicates that not that many have upgraded to v2 or that very few actually send MIME mails? =B-]

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast