Re: hypermail

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 13:49:38 +0200 (MET DST)

On 3 Aug 1998, Jeff Murphy wrote:

> hypermail 2.0b2

> i have an mbox with 886 messages in it.. when i run hypermail on it, it
> stops after the first 220 messages. i'm not sure why it is stopping only
> part of the way thru indexing the mbox.. comments?

Yeps. Its likely one of the very silly bugs in the 2.0b2 I've corrected for the coming b3. 2.0b2 and previous versions wrongly assume that there are headers following the "closing boundary" of a mime mail, which in some circumstances deeply confuses the parsing engine.

At least, that was what happened to other tests and what I've corrected since b2. It'll be very interesting to see what b3 reports.

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast