Re: Critmail

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 12:07:50 -0500 (CDT)

# I have a program derived from Hypermail, called Critmail, with fine-grained
# links connecting quoted text to the source of the quote (which incidentally
# improves the ability to identify threads), improved conversion to html
# (using ideas from txt2html), and many more smaller enhancements.
# See http://crit.org/critmail.html for more info.

Peter, I grabbed a copy and will be looking at it to see what makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. One of the concerns that I have are ownership issues. I am checking with anyone who seems to be contributing completed works (as opposed to patches). Is there any problem on your end with me integrating what you have for public availability ? Better to ask now. ;) Thanks.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/