Re: not for the weak-minded

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 11:25:44 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Is it possible to set up a ftp directory with hypermail releases
> in? This would make mirroring easier.

I would have no problems setting one up, but I have this problem:

I don't do the "official" hypermail version. I am still only patching and updating the verson I've extended since 1.02.

I do more and more of the requested fixes into this, but I really shoudln't. I should get Kent's version to work upon, but in the lack of that my version grows more and more into something that doesn't look like Kent's version anymore.

For some details of what I've changed lately.

The 1.10-beta-version is ready for some more extended tests than my simple ones, please try and tell me what goes wrong and what works fine...

             Daniel Stenberg -  ech`echo "xiun"|tr nu oc|sed 'sx\([sx]\)\([xoi]\)xo un\2\1 is xg'`ol Received on Sat 02 May 1998 11:28:45 AM GMT