Re: not for the weak-minded

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 11:53:30 +0200

On Tue, Apr 28, 1998 at 01:09:38AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> This beast is far from ready, but if you're interested to see the mime-embryo
> take shape, download:
>
> http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast/hypermail/hypermail-1.05.tar.gz

By the way, although the archive is called 1.05 the version inside claims to be 1.04:

-#define VERSION    "1.02"
-#define PROGNAME   "hypermail"
+#define VERSION    "1.04"
+#define PROGNAME   "hypermail (Daniel Stenberg improved)"

Hmm, I see that some other patches (such as mine, hint, hint) are not included.

Would it be possible to make a release including all the useful patches that Kent collected? I'd like to see that as a basis. It would be a good idea to publish a list of these patches here before including them so people may object.[1]

I see that it tries to handle mime attachements, that's great.

Regards,

        Joey

[1] I don't know all patches but by my experience with free

    software projects I know that there will be unuseful     patches that need to be refused.

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey_at_infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /