A couple of patches

From: Oliver Meili <oliver.meili_at_gmail.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:04:29 +0100

Hi all,

I've archived some mail folders and found three problems (two definitely are real, the other one may be a matter of taste...).

  1. diff-threadprint.c
    • corrects links to threadbodyXXX.html
    • prints the links after the message body (makes more sense to me...)
  2. diff-print.c
    • adds the email->msgnum to links and link targets, so that when you use a thread view and click on [message body] you don't jump to the first message body, but to the one belonging to the link.

To possibly reproduce the problems, I also attach my .hmrc

Regards

Oliver