Re: Hypermail doesn't support the JAVT TimeZone

From: Peter C.McCluskey <>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:07:29 -0700 (PDT)

 I've checked in a change to getdate.y which adds a line to handle this timezone.
 It would be nice if an unrecognized timezone code caused Hypermail to use a default timezone rather than setting the date to 0, but I don't see an easy way of doing this.

 On a loosely related note, I just ran accross a program which fixes some kinds of bogus dates (those caused by computers with poorly set dates, not dates in strange formats):

 I will add this to the Hypermail distribution.

Peter McCluskey          | Asimov's 3 laws of robotics considered harmful; | see