Re: [hypermail] Symbolic link to latest.

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:13:23 -0800 (PST)

 ben_at_prodigal.ca (Ben Trafford) writes:
>latest_folder = /home/superfoo/web/archive

 Don't use the full path. It's only designed to handle a name such as "archive" which will be created as a link within the main archive directory and point to a subdirectory.
 I guess I need to make the documentation clearer.

Peter McCluskey          | "To announce that there must be no criticism of
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | the President, or that we are to stand by the