Re: [hypermail] Report of new filename

From: Peter C.McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:08:30 -0800 (PST)

 moseley_at_hank.org (Bill Moseley) writes:
>Is or could there be a way to have hypermail print out the new file
>name created? For example archive/2004-01/4321.html

 I've checked in 2 new options, report_new_file and report_new_folder, which do this for new messages and for new directories. So far they're documented only in setup.c.

Peter McCluskey          | "To announce that there must be no criticism of
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | the President, or that we are to stand by the