[hypermail] landfield.com forwarding addresses are dead

From: kent landfield <kent_at_hypermail.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:54:37 -0500 (CDT)

To whom it may concern....

Long ago and far away hypermail was supported and hosted on a landfield.com site. Hypermail support was moved to a dedicated hypermail.org machine quite a while ago. I left email forwarding in place because it made sense to ease the transition to the new dedicated machine.

As of today I am no longer forwarding hypermail email traffic from landfield.com. Traffic sent to those addresses will bounce. Please send all traffic to the proper email addresses on hypermail.org facilities.

(99.8% of the redirected email traffic was spam... so it should not affect the list traffic.)

--
Kent Landfield             |  HYPERMAIL: http://www.hypermail.org/
Email: kent_at_hypermail.org  |  RFCS: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/