[hypermail] Heads up: converting hypermail to XHTML

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:47:57 +0100

Just a message to tell you I'm working on this right now as a first step towards applying the WAI enhancements we had talked about some time ago.

This means that when the change is done to XHTML, you'll need to update the custom markup options to XHTML too and you'll need to validate them too.

The changes are backwards compatible with HTML4.

-jose Received on Wed 26 Mar 2003 05:51:16 PM GMT