Re: [hypermail] How to suppress PGP signature from mail archive

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:25:02 -0800 (PST)

 jcanon_at_free.fr (Julien CANON) writes:
> Yes, it ignores application/pgp-signature because this isn't the real
>content-type. In fact, the real content-type for the whole message is
>multipart/signed and the "protocol" (???) is application/pgp-signature...

 I expected the content-type for the whole message to be multipart/signed, with several mime sections, one of which has content-type application/pgp-signature. It sounds like you have messages which are not like that. Can you send us one of these messages? I can't tell from your description whether it should be possible for hypermail to recognize the pgp part.

Peter McCluskey          |
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |