Re: [hypermail] anchors don't have leading zero

From: Peter C. McCluskey <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:52:09 -0800 (PST)
>in the footer of message page have anchors which are the message number, but
>without the leading zeros. E.g, although the index page have anchors like
><A NAME="0030">, the message page has <A HREF="...#30">. I beleive the culprit

 I can't find any index pages with leading zeros in the anchors, nor can I find any anchors with an uppercase A NAME=. I see anchors with leading zeros in the thread_body*.html files produced by the files_by_thread option, but I don't see any faulty links to those anchors.  Please tell us what ~/.hmrc you are using and give the name of a file in which you see the <A NAME="0030">. Also please verify that the bottom of the pages say "This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6" rather than some old version.

Peter McCluskey          | |