Re: [hypermail] termination?

From: Scott Stark <>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:54:45 -0800

At 08:50 AM 12/30/2002 -0600, kent landfield wrote:
>Scott Stark writes:
> > I looked on the hypermail website but didn't see anything about
> > troubleshooting, and of course "[1]" is not a very helpful error message.

>First off, have your ISP install a version of hypermail produced in the
>last two years.

Hi Kent, would that I could! I've been battling with them about that for over a year, with no progress.

Failing that, though, is there any information available about troubleshooting?

Or, alternatively, is there a way I can install the new version myself in a local directory without system adminstrator privileges? I tried that once and failed.

Scott Received on Mon 30 Dec 2002 06:59:22 PM GMT