[hypermail] RE: WAI/HTML/CSS enhancements (2nd try)

From: Tom von Alten <tva_at_hp.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:56:26 -0600

Jose Kahan asks:
> Is there any reason why we need today to have all those formatting
> options? Would people be happy if we have one standard HTML
> representation and then be able to customize it through CSS, as well
> as the user defined strings (like the archive name)?

Sounds like a great idea. If the distribution included at least one CSS file that looks like the old standard, people could customize as much or as little as they see fit, without having to dig around in places they shouldn't be.

Your work would be much appreciated, Jose.

Tom von Alten

PS (Not sure why the 2nd and 3rd tries - the first came

    through just fine.) Received on Wed 02 Oct 2002 05:56:45 PM GMT